Mathmaking ban

Hello, I have a pretty slow internet, 1-2 times a day I can get thrown because of it, matchmaking bans came for 15 minutes, then for 30, now it's an hour.

As I understand it, with each subsequent disconnection the time on the timer will increase. Can I reset it somehow? In terms of up to 5 minutes, as it was at the very beginning? Or does the disconnect counter never reset?

(I am writing through a translator, sorry for the mistakes)

Comments

  • It will get lower but over time. It may take 24 hours or something for the first penalty to fade, maybe 48 hours for the second. I don't know the exact numbers. It does fade away but it doesn't happen all at once.

  • I would recommend that you get better internet (if possible) before returning to PvP online games. The matchmaking ban is there for a reason - so repeat disconnectors don't repeatedly ruin games for other people. It's not fair to all the other players in your matches to keep getting their matches ruined because of your disconnections.