Game crashes when playing The Onryo

Dead By Daylight inexplicably crashes whenever I try to play The Onryo, the game is fine whenever I play against her and the killer is also fine but whenever I try to play her it will crash. Often it's the first 2 minutes of the match where I'll either try to kick a pallet or generator and my game will abruptly crash or it'll be at the end of the match when I'm about to win or lose the game. I've verified the integrity of the game files, reinstalled the game and nothing is working. I'm on PC and playing through steam.
Each time it crashes my matchmaking ban gets longer.

Fatal error: [File:D:\Jenkins\Live\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12Util.cpp] [Line: 1215] PresentInternal(SyncInterval) failed at D:\Jenkins\Live\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12Viewport.cpp:637 with error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 103438258 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 103414663 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 103414172 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 103418910 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 117255546 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 117236079 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 55041979 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 95655102 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 117824587 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 97183015 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 97158817 bytes
kernel32 {0x0000000000000000} + 95092 bytes
ntdll {0x0000000000000000} + 314513 bytes

This is the information that came with the crash report.

Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • @the_botfly said:

    Dead By Daylight inexplicably crashes whenever I try to play The Onryo, the game is fine whenever I play against her and the killer is also fine but whenever I try to play her it will crash. Often it's the first 2 minutes of the match where I'll either try to kick a pallet or generator and my game will abruptly crash or it'll be at the end of the match when I'm about to win or lose the game. I've verified the integrity of the game files, reinstalled the game and nothing is working. I'm on PC and playing through steam.
    Each time it crashes my matchmaking ban gets longer.

    Fatal error: [File:D:\Jenkins\Live\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12Util.cpp] [Line: 1215] PresentInternal(SyncInterval) failed at D:\Jenkins\Live\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12Viewport.cpp:637 with error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 103438258 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 103414663 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 103414172 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 103418910 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 117255546 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 117236079 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 55041979 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 95655102 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 117824587 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 97183015 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 97158817 bytes
    kernel32 {0x0000000000000000} + 95092 bytes
    ntdll {0x0000000000000000} + 314513 bytes

    This is the information that came with the crash report.

    Shes hacking through your computer screen. Id run.