Splinters Question

So I own all the DLC characters and the only Splinters I get is the Bone Splinter for Leatherface, I keep seeing other killers use the Splinters other killers and I never get them I only get the Bone. Is there a reason I only get the Bone, especially since I ALREADY OWN HIM? I mean at least give me someone else or stop it altogether. It's a waste of points, during the Winter Solstice event I got 6, SIX Bone Splinters from those boxes on 1 bloodweb, it was ridiculous.

Comments

  • I know it used to be a bug that you'd get splinters for killers you have but I was under the impression thatd been patched some time ago
  • @ClogWench said:
    I know it used to be a bug that you'd get splinters for killers you have but I was under the impression thatd been patched some time ago

    Guess we need another patch, or one specifically for PS4.