Mount Ormond - I cant hook?!
I literally cant hook anyone. Is anyone else having this issue?
I literally cant hook anyone. Is anyone else having this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just played a match and was able to hook, do you have video ?
I didn't record it because I kept cursing LOL….Also when you say a match….were you on Mount Ormond?
Yes I was on Ormond, sorry should've specified haha
Probably a hacker. I had one the other day that basically prevented anyone from being hooked. I know it was a cheater because I also saw her teleporting and getting outside the map, but if there wasn't any other signal, then probably it would look like a bug.