Snap Out Of It and Botany Knowledge
I recently had a game against a Doc and I happened to notice the bar turned yellow while snapping out and having Botany Knowledge equipped. I know it always affected it. But considering Nurse's Calling not triggering from snapping out was made for "consistency", then why does Botany Knowledge still work even if its no longer considered a healing action?
Like, sure, the benefit is minimal anyway, I think?
Comments
Their philosophy how "Snap out of it" shouldn't been a healing action just changed recently. I think they mentioned they want to get rid of the BK affecting it as well. At least mentioning planning to do so. Sometime. Later....
So they took NC from Doc away immediately and nerf him a little by doing so. But keep BK for survivors and who knows when it will be removed from Snap out of it.
No surprise there.
Salty Killer tears, I love it.
well

Are you sure that this happened recently?
Because if I remember correctly, Botany Knowledge did not affect the "Snap out of it"-Option, and I had it equipped until yesterday.
(All post-2.4.0. obviously)