"Skilled Huntress" achievement PS4

Hello everyone. I am trying to get the "Skilled Huntress" achievement on PS4 but am seeing mixed messages on how many downs from 24 meters away that I need. My PS4 says 20, but I know PS5 is 100. I also saw that Epic was showing 20 but it was actually 100.

So my question is this - do I need 20 or 100 on the PS4? I feel like I've gotten more than 20, but because it's the PS4 it doesn't tell me my progress until it's done.

Thanks!

Comments

  • I was on PS4 before I went to PS5 and PS4 is where I got that achievement. It was 100 downs.

  • Im currently trying to get the achievement as well and i play on ps4. ive farmed for 3 nights now and i know ive gotten more than 20. i wish someone from BHVR would clarify this

  • It's 100. It says 20, but it's 100. I recorded video of myself getting over 50 downs (yes, meeting the proper requirements), and the achievement still has not popped for me.

    BHVR has known about the issue for months. This is the bug report:

    @FixSkiledHuntresPS4 said:

    The Skilled Huntress Trophy is bugged and doesn't match the number the trophy asks for, this also applies to the PS5 version!

    Steps to reproduce: Get 20 downs with hunters further than 24 meters, the trophy will NOT activate but will after 100.

    How often: All the time.