Did Blurry Photo get nerfed?
I swear I remember it being 50 %, it even said 50 % ingame.
But I just played Unknown and now it's only 25 % all of a sudden. In the Wiki it's still stated as 50 %.
Did I miss something?
I swear I remember it being 50 %, it even said 50 % ingame.
But I just played Unknown and now it's only 25 % all of a sudden. In the Wiki it's still stated as 50 %.
Did I miss something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The description text is currently bugged, but the actual effects of the add-on have not changed. It is still a 50% recovery speed increase.
I think it's a visual bug.
Unknown is due an update soon. They're probably planning on giving half of the must-run addon to another killer's basekit, and then nerfing said addon, again.
Like can they please stop doing that, just make the entire addon basekit and then rework it at that point.Hey, thanks for clarifying!