So I play on Ps4 need help finding game hours
So I signed up for the Ps4 newsletter it doesn't give me hours I have played. I'm interested in knowing how much time I have put into the game is there any way I can look into this? Thanks
Comments
Me I just start from the day I first played and add my average game hours to the number of days I played. so I got here in June and play maybe play 9 hours a day give or take, and times that by the days of each month since then.
Of course, if there is an easier way I also would like to know it.
Try this; https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/ps4/my-ps4-life/
It makes a video based on your PS4 account, and if Dbd is in your top 3 most played games, it will tell you exactly how many hours you have played it.
No its not. Anyone can do it.
How strange, because several of my American friends use it. In fact it was them that showed me it.