How many sweaty killers/swf matches does it take for you to take a break from the game?
So far it's five camping/tunneling killers in a row for me and I gotta play something else. On the flip side, 3 immersed genrush swf matches if I'm on killer.
So far it's five camping/tunneling killers in a row for me and I gotta play something else. On the flip side, 3 immersed genrush swf matches if I'm on killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its my random mates that are the reason why I take a break from the game
I dont have problems being camped, but what really annoys me is when the survivors sit in a corner while I am being camped or try to farm me
Honestly, 1.
Killer is tense enough, If I go against a toxic SWF my mood for playing the game is gone. The Frustration doesn't out way the fun I have playing so I stop.
Ugh. Just watching SWFs on YouTube is revolting some times. Watching how unnaturally coordinated they are.
But running into a few leatherface that chainsaw me on the hook, and keep it revved that bother me.
Oh, and survivors that just get annihilated the instant someone gets hooked.
Still love the game to bits, though. Not many pvp games I enjoy.
I take a break after every killer match. I switch between roles or watch a stream for a few minutes. This and disabling chat has reduced most of the stress.
For me it was about 1 a day for about three weeks. I don't care if you run DS, Insta Heal, Sprint Burst, Tenacity, or any of the other meta perks. I run DS when I play Survivor, it's a good perk. What I don't enjoy is being harassed after the game, being told I suck and what not because I couldn't beat a SWF four man group of three rank 1's and a rank 15.
Seriously, what enjoyment do people have playing like that? It's more pathetic than anything else, and some DBD players are some of the worst I've ever seen in their treatment of fellow players.