Invisible !
I was wondering why , if I am invisible on my PlayStation and I want to play my DBD , WHY are you allowing people on my friends list who are playing allowed to see me in game when obviously I don’t want to be seen ? Is this a problem the creators can fix ? Plenty of other players probably feel the same way !
Comments
Your settings on your console has nothing to do with your in game friends list. The DBD servers don't have access to your Playstation settings.
They could make option in game to "hide" your online status to people on your friends list but not sure they'd want to spend time/effort making that an option.
it’s not a big thing but some days I want to play my DBD without having to deal with anyone from my friends list .
Yeah, this is a feature DBD is lacking and one they should absolutely implement.
Seriously, this is something even 360 era games knew how to work with.