Unforgettable Getaway achievement bug

Platform: PC

Description: Playing on the newly added Ormond 2 or Ormond 3 and repairing the Chalet generator and escaping does not trigger the achievement.

I was playing as Yui, only using her perks (Any Means Necessary, Breakout, Lucky Break), and had on her new Fox Tail pants, but not the full outfit. I do not recall if it was Ormond 2 or 3 specifically. I had repaired one other gen that trail, and helped, but didn't finish the third. I had also 99'ed a door, but it was opened by a teammate.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Have that issue myself. The generator is now red and acts like a standard gen. Normally there was a yellow gen with shorter lights on it. In other maps like Midwich it was the same, were it now is a small red generator. But the Midwich gens still work because I got the throphy on steam today

  • Had the same issue a little while back, hope they get it fixed, Im trying to achievement hunt here and cant do that if the achievements dont pop

  • @Xandrite said:

    Platform: PC

    Description: Playing on the newly added Ormond 2 or Ormond 3 and repairing the Chalet generator and escaping does not trigger the achievement.

    I was playing as Yui, only using her perks (Any Means Necessary, Breakout, Lucky Break), and had on her new Fox Tail pants, but not the full outfit. I do not recall if it was Ormond 2 or 3 specifically. I had repaired one other gen that trail, and helped, but didn't finish the third. I had also 99'ed a door, but it was opened by a teammate.

    All maps that have been updated and not fully switched to new versions do not have gen triggers tied to achievements, for maps such as Ormond and Yamaoka you can only proc the achievement progress on the original versions of the maps.