Will Bubba be nerfed?
Hi The killer Cannibal had camped me to full anti camp meter in basement on groaning storehouse 2 main building. And once I was trying to escape from there I was chainsawed from the anti camp endurance and vaulted the window and still went down because Cannibal has no slowing down when hitting a survivor meaning I went down to something completely out of my power. Could you please try to find a way to either rework the anti camping system or nerfing bubba so this doesn’t happen again? Thank you.
P.S. would love a Quentin Smith outfit or Dead Space chapter
Comments
I mean that's nothing new, he was always good at camping and many other killer could get something similiar, as excampel huntress, hillbilly or trickster. Besides that he even let you a chance to escape, he just could have stand on the top of the stairs and you'd be dead with no issues.