You cannot link a Xbox account different from the previous one
well since i wanted to cross progress between my steam and xbox i did the account thingy. i linked steam and it went allright then i was about to link my xbox but accidentally linked my multi account. it says that i cant link account different than the first aka multi account i linked. can i undo it or sum ( i had no idea where to put question such as this so i put it here)
Comments
I believe you have to wait 60 days before linking another account.
well i did wait 60 days and it still says the same after all..
well i did wait 60 days and nothing happend after all, is there a way to link the same account to different behavior account?? or unlink platform that is already linked with cross progression?
no, it's irreversible. They've stated this already and it's in the FAQ I think. I'm in the same boat as you with my PSN account which I don't have access to anymore so it's useless