2v8 A great success: my feedback

A couple of days ago the long awaited 2v8 mode finished and to my experience, I have never had so much fun playing this game. My feedback, basically, is to make the game mode more fun for the survivor side. While, for me, both sides were fun to play, definitely the killer side was more fun. How to fix this for the survivors? By adding more killers, which they undoubtedly will when the mode returns. I hope a large amount of them will be available.

Another important point that I think could be considered for the purpose of shortening the queue times for killers is, first, to keep a big bonus for playing survivors (like the 400% that was at the beginning and according to BHVR didn't affect people's decision when choosing the role to play) and also, I would do something like the hero selection that Overwatch 2 has. In this case it would be to queue a game as killer, but without having chosen a character before, the first person who chooses the killer, keeps it and the other person would only have to choose another one. Whoever picks it first gets to keep it, basically.

Another issue that would be something visual is that at the time of the lobby I would like to see all my teammates next to me, not just 3 of them as in normal mode. The same when I play as a killer, I would like to see my other killer partner next to me.

Also, to improve the gameplay of the survivors, I would add more classes than the ones already there, for example, a class dedicated to totems (there were totems on the map, but they were useless). And/or, on the other hand, improve the classes we already had by adding more base perks to them.

Another thing is that, please, next time you integrate the game mode again, you can gain pips for the rank reset on the 13th of each month. I think most of the people played the mode and forgot about 1v4 and could not gain pips for rank and at the end we received very few bloodpoints on the 13th.

More than anything, this mode made me enjoy the game much more, I didn't feel the pressure of wanting to escape or sweat playing, it was much more relaxing, and I felt the same playing as killer with my friends. It was enjoyable even when most of the survivors were escaping. It's a simpler mode, it doesn't make you heat up your head. Honestly it should be around longer, and if you can't permanently, I hope they add it more continuously.

I hope some dev reads this. Cheers, good move with this mode.

Comments