They should make Jake's waterfront massacre outfit and all the prime outfits buyable in the store as well
(I know you can get Jake's waterfront outfit on PC, but console players have no way of getting it)
I want the one from the rift that came with Alan Wake.
@turksmall236 said:They should make Jake's waterfront massacre outfit and all the prime outfits buyable in the store as well(I know you can get Jake's waterfront outfit on PC, but console players have no way of getting it)
@turksmall236 said:
Not exactly true. The code for the jake skin works on consoles as well. You just need to have hooked on you.
Why go through all that trouble when they could easily make it purchasable on ALL platforms?
@Hex_Ignored said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3782553#Comment_3782553Not exactly true. The code for the jake skin works on consoles as well. You just need to have hooked on you.
@Hex_Ignored said:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3782553#Comment_3782553
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They should make Jake's waterfront massacre outfit and all the prime outfits buyable in the store as well
(I know you can get Jake's waterfront outfit on PC, but console players have no way of getting it)
I want the one from the rift that came with Alan Wake.
Not exactly true. The code for the jake skin works on consoles as well. You just need to have hooked on you.
Why go through all that trouble when they could easily make it purchasable on ALL platforms?
Why go through all that trouble when they could easily make it purchasable on ALL platforms?