What Killer Perks do you hate the most?
I just wanted to know from Survivors what perks they hate going against in Dead by Daylight.
I just wanted to know from Survivors what perks they hate going against in Dead by Daylight.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No mither
Knockout. Its horrible to go against in soloQ.
Knockout cause people who use it tend to use it either for bubba adept or slugging the entire match
Pain resonance because i’ve seen this perk so many times back to back to back to back to back that I just started assuming people are using the perk at the very start of the match
Any perk that block the gens I don't like it, it's frustrating to me that my objective is getting blocked sometimes and I can't do my objective.
Mindbreaker
Only stealth killers use it which are already unfun to go against, and it completely screws aura reading on gens which is primarly useful for Solo Q