It happened, it was a thing, it got old very fast and ultimately made queue times for the normal game unbearable. Let it be gone for good. I'm here to play DBD not "run around like a headless chicken, uninspired class chaos" simulator.
My wife and I have also enjoyed playing killer together. We also request this mode be made permanent. Or at the very least be available way more often.
I love the idea of 2v8, want them to do more testing and introducing more killers into the list as me and my friend who is also a killer main don't really like playing the killers that were included, them being a Nemesis player and me playing a variety of killers but not really the bunch that were in the recent iteration of 2v8 (though I have picked up huntress as of recently I don't recall if she was in the test) so I'd prefer they have it occasionally adding a variety of different killers/tests over time before either making it permanent or a recurring mode
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lemme shake your hand bro🍻
I liked 2v8 and do want it to eventually be permanent.
But not in this state. Until all and I mean ALL of the kinks are worked out of it, I don't want it permanent.
It happened, it was a thing, it got old very fast and ultimately made queue times for the normal game unbearable. Let it be gone for good. I'm here to play DBD not "run around like a headless chicken, uninspired class chaos" simulator.
I would press never bring it back just because you wrote don‘t click this 😅
2v8 needs to be permanent. 1v4 as a solo survivor is way too stressful and frustrating, I'm going to take a break from DBD until 2v8 returns
My wife and I have also enjoyed playing killer together. We also request this mode be made permanent. Or at the very least be available way more often.
Permanent 2v8 like this would cause such a gigantic issue for the base 1v4 mode and the game in the long term.
Absolutely not like this, but could be considered a way to have it way more often.
Perhaps a "game mode gambler" every sunday, or every specific hour of the day or something.
I love the idea of 2v8, want them to do more testing and introducing more killers into the list as me and my friend who is also a killer main don't really like playing the killers that were included, them being a Nemesis player and me playing a variety of killers but not really the bunch that were in the recent iteration of 2v8 (though I have picked up huntress as of recently I don't recall if she was in the test) so I'd prefer they have it occasionally adding a variety of different killers/tests over time before either making it permanent or a recurring mode