When will Playstation players receive their compensation?
We were unable to play most of yesterday and this was posted. However, we still have not received anything.
We were unable to play most of yesterday and this was posted. However, we still have not received anything.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should be at some point today.
Hopefully we get at least 800k BP
YAY!!- xbox player
I got 350k.
When I first tried to log in there was 4 hours left of the event. I also missed out on the last double daily ritual. The compensation seems a little low…
Compensation?
Fair play... Thankyou very much!... That's a very nice surprise.
I was expecting nothing for a server outage 😅