Xenomorph Lobby Animation?
I wanted to know why you can't spin and see the model of the xenomorph in lobby? Always wanted it to spin but it doesn't. I would love if I could spin the Xeno <3
I wanted to know why you can't spin and see the model of the xenomorph in lobby? Always wanted it to spin but it doesn't. I would love if I could spin the Xeno <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've always wondered the same thing, especially when you can spin it all you want in the shop. My only guess is that it might be an IP holder request for some reason or another, since the only killers you can't rotate in the lobby (at least as far as I remember) are licensed.
its probably because being able to spin the killer as soon as its slow appearance animation starts would ruin it or that the tail would stick into the camera. Sadako and Vecna also is unable to be spun, until her appearance animation ends.
Could also just be they forgot to turn the non-spin function off. A simple oversight.
I would like to spin the Alien tho.
Or the tail really is the problem, make the tail pop the camera if it hits the camera. that would be funny.