2vs8 over in 4 minutes
Trying killer side out. I think I waited 3 times longer for a lobby. How is this fun for anyone?
Trying killer side out. I think I waited 3 times longer for a lobby. How is this fun for anyone?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean how fast gens went by. I don't know if my teammate was actively throwing but there was a moment where 4 gens popped at once. I would have wanted to have a decent killer match that had all gens completed in 4 minutes.
There is no other way to win except to have close to instant chases. Your second killer need either put insane pressure across the map or you need to down survivors every 10-20 seconds. 2v8 even more survivor sided than 1v4, but overall with tone of nuances I think it's fine as fun mode. If you want to win that much in 2v8, bring your buddy with you, take Nurse/Huntress or Billy/Wraith and try your best to end chases as fast as you can.