10 generators

I am enjoying 2v8, I mainly play as survivor and I think it would be awesome if the amount of generators were increased to 10. While the goal of survivors is to escape, I like it to be a little more challenging. It feels like it's easy to get the gens down from 8 to 2 in a short amount time

Comments

  • As a survivor why would you think 10 generators are better?

  • Nah, 8 gens was my concern, but after playing both sides enough, I think it's perfectly fine. Even keeping in mind that genrush even more crazy than in 1v4, I think it's good retreat on future, where more powerful killers will be added.

  • definitely should be 10 gens and not 6 gens on the map with 1 gen left

  • @Royval said:

    definitely should be 10 gens and not 6 gens on the map with 1 gen left

    While the goal of survivors is to escape, I like it to be a little more challenging. It feels like it's easy to get the gens down from 8 to 2 in short amount of time