Franklin's Demise does not show the aura of items to survivors.
@BOOTtoFACE said:This is not a bug. Only the item's aura is shown to the killer in a 32 meter radius. Survivors don't get this.
@BOOTtoFACE said:
This is not a bug. Only the item's aura is shown to the killer in a 32 meter radius. Survivors don't get this.
Did they change it? It used to show the aura of your item.
If you want to be able to see the auras of items in the environment, you need Plunderer's Instinct. As others have already stated, what you are describing here is intended and not a bug.
@ohtofusimp said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3777260#Comment_3777260Did they change it? It used to show the aura of your item.
@ohtofusimp said:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3777260#Comment_3777260
Franklin's never had this effect for Survivors. I think you are confusing it with Plunderer's Instinct (see above).
Never mind. I don't know why I thought it should reveal the aura to me ๐
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Franklin's Demise does not show the aura of items to survivors.
Did they change it? It used to show the aura of your item.
If you want to be able to see the auras of items in the environment, you need Plunderer's Instinct.
As others have already stated, what you are describing here is intended and not a bug.
Franklin's never had this effect for Survivors. I think you are confusing it with Plunderer's Instinct (see above).
Never mind. I don't know why I thought it should reveal the aura to me ๐