Is PTB available still?
I cannot access PTB via Steam as always. Is there a password or something? Or it is inaccessible in some regions? Poland specifically.
I cannot access PTB via Steam as always. Is there a password or something? Or it is inaccessible in some regions? Poland specifically.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The PTB is still available and no password is required.
Just right click on DBD in your Steam Library → Beta → Beta Participation and select the current PTB.
I changed account and it worked.
Yeah, except that the ptb doesn't even show up on steam for a lot of people including me. I haven't had access to it since just after Houndmaster got released. The option to join the ptb isn't there, in the beta participation area it just says none.
The PTB is not available yet.
wait like 15 min
Try now! ;)
Thanks guys, didn't realize that it disappears in between launches, thought it was always up for testing lol. I saw it when I got off work. Hope to see some of you there