Hour long ques and no cross plat
I'm having hour long killer ques (both game modes) and only being paired with other pc players. Any one else having this issue?
I'm having hour long killer ques (both game modes) and only being paired with other pc players. Any one else having this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, cross plat is turned on.
wasn't cross turned off recently for windows because the patch was delayed?
I thought I read something like that
Might be, would make sense.
So when I get in a Survivor 2v8 lobby on PS5, the little globe icon appears next to a few players indicating they are on another platform
In the end screen, it says we are all on Playstation and the globes are gone.
Sounds like it's a bhvr issue.