A real big problem has been annoying me and a lot of my friends, 90 seconds isnt long enough on a gen especially with perks. I could have a great game with everyone on death hook and 3 gens remaining with all gens less than halfway then 2 gens are done in 20 seconds. I could recommend nerfing gen perks, mainly hyperfocus, and making gens 120 seconds instead of the usual 90. I would really appreciate these changes along with many others in the community, thanks for taking your time reading this.
A real big problem has been annoying me and a lot of my friends, 90 seconds isnt long enough on a gen especially with perks. I could have a great game with everyone on death hook and 3 gens remaining with all gens less than halfway then 2 gens are done in 20 seconds. I could recommend nerfing gen perks, mainly hyperfocus, and making gens 120 seconds instead of the usual 90. I would really appreciate these changes along with many others in the community, thanks for taking your time reading this.
That would be way too long, I think something like pop in a smaller level would be better.
While I agree that you loose gens pretty quickly against efficient survivors I wouldn't want them to be unable to do gens at all. The better thing to do is giving better base-regression/slowdown so killers don't have to use regression-perks and are able to make chases quicker with chase-perks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A real big problem has been annoying me and a lot of my friends, 90 seconds isnt long enough on a gen especially with perks. I could have a great game with everyone on death hook and 3 gens remaining with all gens less than halfway then 2 gens are done in 20 seconds. I could recommend nerfing gen perks, mainly hyperfocus, and making gens 120 seconds instead of the usual 90. I would really appreciate these changes along with many others in the community, thanks for taking your time reading this.
That would be way too long, I think something like pop in a smaller level would be better.
While I agree that you loose gens pretty quickly against efficient survivors I wouldn't want them to be unable to do gens at all. The better thing to do is giving better base-regression/slowdown so killers don't have to use regression-perks and are able to make chases quicker with chase-perks.