Hear me out about the castlevania chapter

Now that we have a vampire in the game that does vampire things what if…what if we get a another dnd crossover but this time with Larian studios BG3? I'M JUST SAYING ASCENDED ASTARION AS A DRACULA SKIN??? DARK URGE ONI???? THE BG3 GANG AS SKINS WOULD BE NEAT THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING BEHAVIOR

Comments

  • They can't put other licensed characters onto already licensed characters. Director recently said in reference to Stranger Things Vecna onto DnD vecna "There's no way in hell it can happen" (paraphrasing)

  • NOOOOOOOOOOOO MY DREAMS SHATTERED

  • Larian wants nothing further to do with D&D so I don't think they'd be open to collabs.

  • @Caiman said:

    Larian wants nothing further to do with D&D so I don't think they'd be open to collabs.

    BG3 and everything in it belongs to WotC, not Larian. It would depend on them.

    If there is a BG3 DnD collab, I would probably prefer Orin the Red over anyone else.

  • @OrangeBear said:

    They can't put other licensed characters onto already licensed characters. Director recently said in reference to Stranger Things Vecna onto DnD vecna "There's no way in hell it can happen" (paraphrasing)

    Yeah your more likely to win the lottery that this happening. both companies would need to agree on this. And lord forbid there's any legal issues like there was stranger things

    @Uncle_Bara said:

    Now that we have a vampire in the game that does vampire things what if…what if we get a another dnd crossover but this time with Larian studios BG3? I'M JUST SAYING ASCENDED ASTARION AS A DRACULA SKIN??? DARK URGE ONI???? THE BG3 GANG AS SKINS WOULD BE NEAT THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING BEHAVIOR