Are nemesis zombies bugged?
I am noticing that they are chasing "Air" sometimes. The only way I know that is because when I go over there with Whispers, nobody is actually there. 2 survivors left, and 1 survivor just got the unhook.
I am noticing that they are chasing "Air" sometimes. The only way I know that is because when I go over there with Whispers, nobody is actually there. 2 survivors left, and 1 survivor just got the unhook.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I might be crazy but I feel like they've been doing that for a while. I've had a few matches where I could account for all survivors positions and zombies are out there chasing their dreams. It's weird, but definitely a DBD moment.
Are bugged nemesis' zombies?
Yes.
I said “are nemesis zombies bugged” 🤣🤣
Sandra chasing butterflies!
🦋 。٩(¤ж゜)٩
Im telling you LOL!