Meeting friends on here
One of the best things about unreal tournament back in the day is that you could get in a lobby and play all night with the same group of people. Call of duty used to be like that to before they went and screwed that up.
I met a lot of friends in those games back in the day that I still play with today. A game becomes boring when you stop having your friends to play with.
To that end I suggest you improve the community aspect of the game. Make it easy to continue playing in the same party with people you run into that you like. Make it easy to friend them across platforms. Make it easy to party up and chat.
This game has the potential to remain popular for a good long time, especially if there is a strong community behind it. You can help maintain a strong community by making it ridiculously easy to meet and play with people you like. Trying to party up with someone after a match is not very easy. Figure out how to make that super easy.
Comments
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/looking-for-players