Any Legion changes/base kit buffs that you plan to do?
Hello BHVR! I hope you all are well, and I also wanted to say I'm grateful with what you guys have brought and continued to bring to this game, making it still enjoyable! My question is related to The Legion. Lately I have been playing a few matches in the fog as Legion and I've noticed the incredibly abused strategy of the survivors chasing me as the killer so they can body block you to save their teammate while I am in frenzy. I've tried to avoid them as much as possible but some tiles have a tight doorway where it becomes easy to block as a survivor who's already been hit from frenzy. I was wondering if there's any plans to change this so it isn't so easily abused in taking away the killers power? I was thinking maybe updating the power, when a survivor is put into the deep wounds while in frenzy, and ONLY in frenzy. They no longer have collision. I do understand players who play as Legion run to a window or pallet while in frenzy and end the duration to block them off the tile, but lately it has been very unplayable when selecting Legion. I do hope there's some way to change this so it doesn't make the Killer a horrid choice to play due to this abused mechanic! Thank you for your time (:
Comments