Auric Cells Gifting?

I have funds in my steam wallet, but I can't seem to find a way to gift Auric Cells to my brother. Is there an actual way to gift steam funds to other people or auric cell packs? I would love to know since my brother's birthday is coming around the corner.

Comments

  • Nope there is no way to gift Auric Cells or Steam funds directly. You can use your credit/debit card on his account to add funds directly to his wallet that way or go to your local gamestop and buy a steam card and give him that.

  • Yeah this is a huge missed oppertunity. I was going to give away Auric Cells to lure in followers but meh there goes that plan. Now I got to think of someting else.

  • Noodle said:

    Nope there is no way to gift Auric Cells or Steam funds directly. You can use your credit/debit card on his account to add funds directly to his wallet that way or go to your local gamestop and buy a steam card and give him that.

    Steam actually added a option to gift "gift cards" to each other through steam itself.