Minor Breakdown Buff
Now that hooks auto-respawn after 60 seconds when someone is killed on them, can Breakdown now be made to break the hook for 180s if you are sacrificed on it?
Now that hooks auto-respawn after 60 seconds when someone is killed on them, can Breakdown now be made to break the hook for 180s if you are sacrificed on it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like your thinking but Breakdown does NOT need buffed 😭
what difference does it make?
It would make hooks you're sacrificed on take 180s to respawn instead of 60s. Might help I guess?
It kinda does, but it's a perk you need to be careful buffing. I don't think this change would be problematic at all.