why can't I pull pallets down on killers?

I keep having times where the killer is in the middle of the pallet gap, and I'm right next to them, but I can't pull down the pallet and they hit me. What am I doing wrong? I've always had this problem. if they're not quite to the pallet I can do it, but not if they're in the middle of the pallet.

Meanwhile when I play killer it seems like survivors can easily hit me with pallets in all kinds of situations.

Comments

  • If a killer is too close to you it doesn't let you throw a pallet down. Not sure why

  • Ive been having weird collision zones for the pallet prompts lately too. It's like I can't throw them from the edge of the pallet anymore at some spawns. I noticed it around when tomb raider when was added

  • @HamsterEnjoyer said:

    If a killer is too close to you it doesn't let you throw a pallet down. Not sure why

    Because they blocked you.