Playing on PS5 is incredibly difficult as Killer for me. Why?

I have been playing since 2020 on Nintendo Switch in Docked Mode. I used cross-progression last week to go to PS4 and today I got a PS5.

I play Freddy and rarely miss a basic attack. I have all the same FOV settings and everything but I'm missing more than half my hits on Playstation.

Why would this be? The Switch performance is nothing great and so I thought I'd be better on Playstation but I'm embarrassing myself.

Everything looks and feels so much better but why would I be misjudging the length of my lunge?

I can't say if I'm better or worse as Survivor because I've only been playing 2v8 with Survivor and it's just too chaotic.

Comments

  • Different framerate, different input lag, the controls feel different. A few barely noticeable differences can have a big impact due to muscle memory and how frame-perfect some things have to be in this game.

    I always have an adjustment period when I switch between systems. I mostly play survivor so it's usually skill check timing that I have to totally readjust for.