2v8 Double Tapping

So far I am having a blast with 2v8! At first I was afraid it would be too chaotic but honestly, it’s the right amount of chaotic. My only “gripe”, if you will, is the fact that both killers can basically hit you back to back. For example, you could be running away from both killers, one hit will you, putting you in the dying state. Then immediately, the other one swings and now you’re downed almost instantly.
It’s a little crazy, since there’s nothing a survivor can do to prevent that from happening (unless there absolutely is and I just have no knowledge about it) but I feel like there should be some sort of three second invincibility feature to stop that from happening? Something that the survivors could have a chance to avoid that situation. I dunno, what do you guys think?

Other than that, I’ve been having an awesome time playing!

Comments