Game bugs
I keep getting disconnected from games aswell as it losing frames and freezing, this has happened since the new update. It’s causing me to get locked matchmaking and it’s now getting annoyingly long when it’s not my fault that I’m getting kicked, I never dc my games and yet I’m getting 15 minute locks and it’s only going to get bigger. I understand it’s not intentional but I’m suffering something that’s not my fault and more yours, idk if this can lead to account ban ect so idk what to do. I know for sure it’s not my internet as we have high end, but when I disconnect it says it’s issues with my internet, so still, if it actually was it’s unfair on me to get penalties. I would love if yall sort this out lmao, it still does it in customs so now I can’t play anymore because it’s getting WAY to long. If you sort this out Thankyou :)
Comments