What happen with this bot ?

https://youtu.be/NdIDkwwhyWE

It crawls with a high/abnormal speed…

Why that ?

Comments

  • Looks like desync. Happens when there's a difference in a player's location between the game server and the player client due to poor connection.

  • that made me chuckle! Must be a bug - either that or Tenacity has had a major upgrade!

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Looks like desync. Happens when there's a difference in a player's location between the game server and the player client due to poor connection.

    Yeah probably a desync but it was weird.

    @For_The_People : tbh I thought she had Tenacity but with this speed I also thought she was cheated until I noticed she became a bot…

  • maybe some kind of desync, yeah.

    There was a bug where bots would permanently have haste if the player disconnected while having haste (eg caused by Sprint Burst or something) - maybe this is also in some way present here. Dont know if that bug is supposed to be fixed yet

  • 100% Desync. The player is still in "control" when it happens. Looks like she either DCed when hit or, what is more likely, that she crashed, because she is walking forwards a bit. I guess the player themselves were running where they ended up crawling in the end, so when the Server corrected the position, it looked that weird.

  • Indeed, so thanks for your explanations.