Anyone else getting mothers dwelling and crotus prenn almost exclusively?
In 2v8 I swear I only get a different map from those two maybe one in five matches. Are their weights significantly increased? If so, why on earth is that the case.
In 2v8 I swear I only get a different map from those two maybe one in five matches. Are their weights significantly increased? If so, why on earth is that the case.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not getting the greek god of the harvest pregnant at all, actually. Might just be you.
(so i don't look clinically insane here is the original title)
Autocorrect lol
Happens to the best of us xP
As for the actual intended topic, no, I've been getting a lot of the OG 3 realms mainly.
apparently mac is removed from the map pool so it's only 4 maps. i get red forest a lot too and i hate it so much especially against trapper.