Waiting 1 Week for hotfix? Really?
Players probably expected a huge Bug Fix Patch today, but of course BHVR decided to just give us little Hot Fix that only repaired 8 maps from 20 maps broken… It's a joke to be fair… I'm losing hope right now
Players probably expected a huge Bug Fix Patch today, but of course BHVR decided to just give us little Hot Fix that only repaired 8 maps from 20 maps broken… It's a joke to be fair… I'm losing hope right now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Considering it's just a letter hotfix (8.1.1a), I'm hoping that there'll be a bigger hotfix tomorrow or friday.
If not, the affected maps NEED to be killswitched.