2 vs 8 requests
I absolutely love this mode and hope you add it permanently.
- For the nurse, could you make the add-on where you can see the blink target location part of her perk? For newer nurse players such as myself, seeing where we can blink to would be so helpful.
- Could you add more killers? The same 5 killers gets boring after a while.
- Can you fix the broken map and maybe add new ones? It's so irritating to load into a game and have 5 or more players just keep jumping off the side of the map and not play the game or exploit it to escape chase or heal. I understand doing it the first time you see it but when it's like that almost every match it gets old.
- The cages moving when the killers come over to them and not being able to see caged survivors is a good anti-tunnel and anti-camp mechanic, could you guys add that to the normal gameplay?
If it becomes permanent, I was thinking/hoping that you guys could add the hooks back and make new perks for killers and survivors that wouldn't be to overpowered for this mode or more perk loadout choices. I miss hooking survivors.
Comments
+1
Really hope they add on more to this.
What they have is so chaotic yet insanely fun… Really wishing Chucky becomes apart of this mode sooner rather than later, I would que for ages just to play as him in this. (I bought him, but hate playing killer alone)
Im dreading returning to 1v4 - It’s going to feel so empty.