Archive issue
in the new tome, I cannot claim any reward from completed challenges. I currently have two killer mastery challenges shimmering gold, yet when I click on them I get an archive error and I am brought back to the menu. I also cannot claim the completion rewards despite finishing the prerequisite challenge.
the challenge I cannot claim are :
- phase warrior
- Iridescent blade
- Core memory: stray thoughts. I complete it in the game however after leaving the lobby the progress is reset. This happened in the new Ormond variant
this started today after the server issues fixed itself. I’m not sure if it’s a bug or another problem
Platform: steam/pc
Character: Spirit
Skin: Shady sunbather
Perks: surveillance, surge, STBFL, pop
Add one: Rusty Flute, Muddy Sports Day Cap
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
dbd has just tweeted about it, they are saying they know the issues and they are working on it
you da real mvp.