Elodie NEEDS a skin
its honestly not to big of a deal, really just a shot in the dark because I know its a lot of work for just one suggestion. with that being said, they have been coming out with a lot of feng skins (I know she is the most played so they want to make the most money possible) but they need to show my girl Elodie some love. Finally got her prestige 100 and I have no variety to choose from when it comes to skins. Price doesn't matter. They can drop a $30 skin Ill get it lol. Really just need to come out with 1 ABSOLUTE HEATER of a skin. been playing since 2016 and feng has always been a fan favorite but lets show some love to the little guys/girls. A cool idea I came up with was like a flashy sports wear. Maybe a jersey and sweet pants or shorts. I know thats not much but really just want more selection. The Rift skin for her was great. But all her skins are dark and honestly kind of mid. Feng has all these space skins, bright and attract everyones eyes. Maybe we can get one of those for Elodie. Sorry for the ramble just planning on investing alot more time into the game as of late and I would love to have a cool skin to do it with. Thank you
Comments
She just got a skin in the rift though?
She just got an outfit the other week. But I would just like to point out that Elodie has more outfits than Huntress despite Huntress being 3 years older and WAAAAAY more popular. I don't like how survivors get more outfits than killers on average.
Well Feng is 20x cuter so what do you expect? This is not subjective.
Thank you.
I'd prefer Haddie to get a skin