Missing cosmetics after merging accounts

I'm missing various cosmetics that I have purchased and even some from the old rifts after merging my ps4 and pc accounts.

Part of the reason why I merged my accounts was because of the cosmetics I had on my old account, now some of them are missing.

How do I get them back? Are they lost forever? Is this a common issue?

Comments

  • I've also lost DLC cosmetics and access to about 6 chapters since I've merged. You should try sending a support ticket, but I don't know If you may find success with that since I've sent one 4 days ago and I still have no response back.

  • @blazeblue said:

    I notice sometimes the meg skin( a robotic looking one that I guess was exclusive for psn user) the outfit wont show up at all on my pc unless I already have it equip on hand via ps5 before going on pc, also it + 3 other cosmetic weapons always loads up everytime I try open the ps5 version, the only reason am still even going on ps5 well its to try hope those 4 things just go on the pc but seem syncing does not help. Just would love them to show up on pc and I do not then have a real reason to be on my ps5 no more.

    Sounds like the Meet Your Maker cosmetics (the crossover cosmetics you get for owning MYM). Not sure if those are supposed to be limited to the platform on which you own MYM, but I've seen other people mention this same issue.