2v8 is a problem for solo q ( based on my experiences on both side )

I already had someone trying to block me in for being "useless" when I was struggling and trying to get my barering as survivor and I also had a killer BM with their weapon when I was trying out Wraith. This mode is taking too much emphasis on how killers can play together and it dosen't consider how solo q is as killer and survivor. I have always had either one of 2 extremes while playing both sides with rarely anything in the middle. Either killers dominate or survivors do. Survivors need the 4th skill to be unlocked while the self care/unbreathable should be base kit on death hook with out it taking a skill slot. Skills on survivors should be capped at 2 not 4 or you have to severely gut Escapist class as I always see them leave people in the lurch with it. You need to make sure the maps do not hide Trappera traps while I'm not 100% sure it is happening in 2v8 there have been maps where this has happened on and Coldwind tractors were one of them. As killer because you can have up to 4 of one skills as survivors I think gens shouldn't allow more then 2 people on them or you have to do something about the Guide class. The gates are also hard to figure out in both sides which ones to go to because there's 3 maybe make them longer to open in this mode or have some type of regression. This game has been over all miserable for me and before anyone says find people to play with I had a bad experience woth 1v4 I'm not going to do that again. I think you alao need to move gens a bit more to fill out some areas of the maps a bit more. Some areas become maasove dead zones. Trapper needs a built in corrupt to set up also make survivors start by themselves at the start of the match.

Comments