2x8, stanadart game
Hello. Why was the blood point bonus removed from the standard game? I don't like the 2x8 mode, but because of the bonus I have to play in it.
Hello. Why was the blood point bonus removed from the standard game? I don't like the 2x8 mode, but because of the bonus I have to play in it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is enough people on both sides in 1v4 so no incentive is needed. The only reason it was there was there was need for more players on the side with the incentive. You do not need to play 2v8 regardless if the incentive is there. Just play 1v4 and make the normal amount of BP or bring in an escape cake or bloody party streamers if ypu want more BP.