Since stranger things been back why hasnt nancy, steve and demo got their achievements back
We got 1 achievement thats it that returns but none from steve nancy or demo
We got 1 achievement thats it that returns but none from steve nancy or demo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've actually seen the answer to this. Some platforms can be sticklers about changing achievements unless they're physically impossible to do anymore, so they haven't changed them back. I don't think this is entirely the best reason to go with since they can just simply… add them back as new achievements? However, that's the reasoning they seem to have gone with so that's what we're gonna get unless we complain a lot.
I actually have the official answer to this: