PC - constant stuttering and frame drops (exacerbated by left-mouse click)

Issue description: constant stuttering in game (also in-menu but less noticeable). When in-game the stutters are exacerbated and turn into full-on frame drops when the mouse is clicked frequently. Rapid clicking of the mouse tanks the FPS down to absolute zero and doesn't recover until I stop clicking the mouse again.

Nothing specific started causing this to happen at my end - no settings have been changed. Began after alt-tabbing but now happens constantly whether I alt-tab or not.

Started a couple of days ago after the recent hotfix - have tried verifying game files, re-installing my graphics drivers, uninstalled and reinstalling to my SSD to no avail. I do not think anything on my end is causing this.

  • Character played - all
  • Perks played - all (happens on 2v8 too)
  • Map - all
  • Frequency of the issue - constant

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVEqCjWgzKQ

Logs

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Declined

Comments