Killswitch Azarov's in 2v8 mode

Every time I get this map on 2v8 mode, I find ppl just running outside the map and jumping off to escape chases...

It's also just a buggy mess with the amount of invisible stuff to bump into.

Comments

  • There isn't enough map variety in 2v8 as is. There aren't enough maps for one to be kill switched.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    There isn't enough map variety in 2v8 as is. There aren't enough maps for one to be kill switched.

    4 maps is fine for a gamemode that lasts 2 weeks...

  • This happens in other maps and the normal game as well. That one in particular seems to be the buggiest, I'm surprised it hasn't been kill switched.

  • 1v4 mode had this same problem with many maps…

    At least you can take cool screenshots ;)

    20240726212247_1.jpg 20240726005731_1.jpg
  • @Jareth said:

    This happens in other maps and the normal game as well. That one in particular seems to be the buggiest, I'm surprised it hasn't been kill switched.

    I just know my last match had to include outside the map as a possible patrol route... The amount of people exploiting these bugs is staggering.

  • @LordGlint said:

    Every time I get this map on 2v8 mode, I find ppl just running outside the map and jumping off to escape chases...

    It's also just a buggy mess with the amount of invisible stuff to bump into.

    Killers and survivors warp and lag through certain clearly broken looking loops, with pallets that are connected to a wall on 1 side only. And on Macmillan maps, I've seen a chunk of the map with nothing except blue texturing. And on Coldwind there's a loop that's not even a complete loop because a rock randomly spawned to cut off 1 side. And lastly there's several fat shaming spots, mostly on Macmillan. Adding in extra loops was bound to cause this stuff though.