Question about TCOFS rewards.
I pre ordered the standard version on the PlayStation store so that will get me the murder mill shirts right?? Or was I supposed to do it on the BHVR website? My PlayStation account is connected to my BHVR account.
I pre ordered the standard version on the PlayStation store so that will get me the murder mill shirts right?? Or was I supposed to do it on the BHVR website? My PlayStation account is connected to my BHVR account.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah you'll get the shirts. If your PS account is linked to your BHVR account then you shouldn't have any issues
thank youu