My 2v8 Feedback

This Mode is fantastic, both as Survivor and as Killer. I've played this Mode for like 2 Hours now as Killer and also as Survivor, it's so much fun on both sides.

It's chaotic and quick. You can do really cool Techs and use Tactics on both sides. Also the whole "Stress-" and "Sweat"-Factor is gone, especially as a Killer.

I even think the Mode is really balanced. The only big Flaw is that there are only 8 Gens that need to be repaired. Just make it 10 Gens and it's perfect.

Please keep this Mode and build up on it by adding more Killers and Maps (Old RPD would be perfect) etc.

Comments

  • I think they decided to go for 8 gens instead of 10 simply for the time killers get to save on hooking, which kinda makes sense.

    I don't think there is a need for additional gen/s.

    Even if some survivors leave, I think it's fine in this game mode, it's just for fun. It's definitely way less stressful for the killer.