Bravo BHVR!
I am having a blast with the 2v8 mode, whether its as killer or surivor, I'm having equal amounts of good fun!
All I can say is:
I am having a blast with the 2v8 mode, whether its as killer or surivor, I'm having equal amounts of good fun!
All I can say is:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed. I just hope que times even out a bit, takes ages to wait as killer.
I fully agree! I love this mode as an alternative to the normal gameplay. I'm so excited for more killers to be implemented in the future. I've found the unique classes and abilities the most interesting so far